Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yep, I'm joining the club

Apparently all the cool kids are doing WILW so I'm joining in on the fun. Here's what I'm loving this week...
I am LOVING that there are only 11 days of school left.



I am LOVING dresses with belted waists.
I am LOVING that today one of my students drew dots all over her arms so she could be like me...I have freckles and I'm proud.
I am LOVING this idea for the many summer parties that I will be having

I am LOVING this DIY project. It's on my summer must-do list.
Source: None via Allison on Pinterest

I am LOVING this fruit salsa with cinnamon chips! YUM

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Great post! That fruit salsa looks so good!

Happy Wednesday!

Joeylee said...

that fruit salad looks good and what a cool idea with the watermelon!

The Sweet Life said...

I am loving the saying "Girls without freckles are like a night without stars." Happy Wednesday.

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I LOVE all your loves!

Paula said...

Love your blog! Cute dress and book shelves, and that salsa looks amazing!

courtney said...

i love everything about this post! especially those books for shelves!! i may have to copy... :)

Ellie said...

love the shelves :) and i've had the fruit salsa with cinnamon chips...AMAZING :)

Married In Chicago said...

I love that saying about freckles! wonderful!

meme-and-he said...

and I am LOVING everything about this post!! gahh, I love those bookshelves, I love the watermelon idea, and you look darling in that dress!!

Kelly said...

I low your loves! Especially the freckles - I can't imagine me without them :)

Tatiana said...

Love those loves. Especially the watermelon punch bowl. And the dress. And the fruit salad. Ok, I love it all!