Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday night fun at a...grocery store?

I am a big fan of Whole Foods, but I never thought I would enjoy spending my Friday nights there. Let me explain...
Whole Foods holds wine tastings to go along with unique and delicious food every Friday night for only 5 bucks! My girlfriends and I have spent many a Friday night at Whole Foods. Surprised? We were too...fun at a grocery store? But yes it's true!
What else is there to do at whole foods while you are there you ask...

Take classes. They have Sushi making classes...for only $5.00 and you get all of this:
Check your local Whole Foods calendar online.
Shop for clothes. They sell comfy recycled clothes. I have a few shirts from here and they are my go to comfort items.
Make your own peanut butter- Um yes please.

Plus they have an amazing salad bar-perfect for a grab and go lunch or dinner anytime.
Is your grocery store this much fun?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I could go to town on that salad bar. Looks amazing =D

courtney said...

ooooh!! so fun! whole foods is amazing :)

Amanda C. said...

I wish we had a whole foods. That really does sound like fun at the grocery store.

The Whity Wife said...

my friends and I were planning on going there! They have wine tasting too! Thanks for the comment, and by the way, I'm not just from the Midwest but I am in Cincinnati as well! What a coincidence! I actually just got back from the Old Navy and Kenwood, I was about to go into whole foods.. but I knew I would have no self control. :)

Kelly said...

I love Whole Foods, but I've never looked at their clothing section. Such a great idea, but will surely just increase my bill every time I step foot in WF. :)