Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dear Mom...

Dear Mom,
Happy Mother's Day! I can't even begin to tell you how much you have blessed my life. I would be so proud to be a mother like you to my children someday. You have been my shoulder to cry on, my friend to laugh at stupid things with, my biggest fan in all of my adventures, my doctor through minor scrape ups, my listening ear when I need to talk and talk and talk, my taxi driver, and my spiritual role model. Thank you for all you have done for me. I am blessed to have such a wonderful and caring mom! I love you!
Love, Allison

4 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Such cute photographs - and I can definitely see the family resemblance! P.s. Your wedding dress is ridiculously beautiful!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Tatiana said...

such a great post about your momma. You made one gorgeous bride, girl ;-)

meme-and-he said...

beautiful! you and your mom look alike in the greatest kind of way.

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Lovely post and tribute to your Mama!! :-) Pretty ladies!