Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday

I'm linking up to Tail Wagging Tuesday again. Last week I had some important news that took up my Tuesday, but I'm back. This week's topic: treats.

My cats are indoor cats, but I let them outside to "play" when I get home from work. I promise I'm not a crazy cat lady, but my neighbors might think so. Haha. When the cats come in they are rewarded with a treat...their cat treat of choice is a Temptation cat treat.
 via
But their real favorite treat is milk. Now technically a lot of milk is not so great for cats despite what every cartoon and movie portray.
Don't you miss Tom and Jerry?
My husband gives the cats the end of his milk from his cereal before he goes to school in the morning. I caught him in action the other day and am glad I snapped a pic when I did.

Thanks for indulging me while I talk about my cats like they are real kids. :)

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

My mom's cats absolutely love the Temptations treats! Such sweet (and hilarious!) pictures :)

Kristen said...

Haha - love the pictures of your cats, that's just too funny!

Emily said...

Haha - I love that picture! My cat isn't a fan of milk - I find that really weird.

Now for cat grass, I have both bought it and grown it. I prefer buying it because he can enjoy it right away. You can usually get it from the grocery store - but there is a small flower shop buy my place that sells it. I am sure your kitties will like it.

C Mae said...

bahaha your cats head in the treat bag made me giggle! thank you for linking up!

Tatiana said...

We've got two cats, too, and my hubby talks about them like they are real kids also. One of them always steals the treats no matter if they are her or for our dog. She chews through the bag until she gets to them.
And you can never be too old for Tom and Jerry.

meme-and-he said...

that picture is hilarious! Your little "kids" are so cute :)

Sam W. said...

awww, little sweeties!! love these pictures :)

cute blog!