Friday, May 27, 2011

My first blog award!

Thank you to my new blogger friend, Sar for my first blog award! She thinks I have some style...I'll take it. Thanks girl!
As part of the award, you're supposed to give seven facts about yourself so here we go...
[one]
I have a soft spot for animals. I have been known to track down lost pets and return them to their owners. I have two cats that I'm kind of obsessed with as you will read about on Tail Wagging Tuesdays.
                            Source: puppy-dogs.com via Lucy on Pinterest

[two]
I still watch Survivor and have been a fan since season 1. In middle school my best friend and I used to have sleepovers (on school nights!) for the Survivor finale.
                                Source: tv.com via Summer on Pinterest

[three]
I love anything outdoorsy! I especially love canoeing (we actually own a canoe), bon fires, camping, disc golf, sun bathing, picnics, jumping on trampolines and hiking.
[four]
My camera is basically attached to me because I am almost never without it. I'm not a professional, but I love to scrapbook and of course blog with the zillions of pictures I take.
                    Source: flickr.com via Laurie on Pinterest


                [five]
I'm a kindergarten teacher and proud of it. I absolutely love my job.
                                                                                          Source: ritzybee.typepad.com via Filippa on Pinterest

[six]
I love Chipotle...I eat it at least once a week. Is that weird?
             Source: chipotle.com via Danny on Pinterest
                            
  [seven]
I married my high school sweetheart and am thankful everyday!

I'd like to pass this award along to:
Emily at Meme and He

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I also still watch survivor (since season 1). I am always sad when it's over.

Also congratulations on the blog award and your stylish self.

Sar said...

Love it! Congrats and enjoy it! Also, your wedding photograph is absolutely darling.

Natalie said...

Love the wedding picture! And I'd eat at Chipotle several times a week if I could =D