Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reese + Robert = movie success

Today I went with some of my girlfriends from The Finer Things Club to see the new Water for Elephants movie. We had all read the book and were so excited to see the movie. We met for lunch at Bravos and then walked over to the theater and the movie did not disappoint us. You can't really go wrong when you add Reese+Robert and a circus backdrop. I would definitely recommend this movie!

source
Oh and please check out this adorable photo shoot inspired by the new movie! I would love to do a circus photo shoot...so fun!

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

I'm reading the book right now, and can't wait to see the movie. The book is SO GOOD! I'm glad you had a great time ;-)

Amanda C. said...

I want to see that so bad, but I can't decide if I want to wait and read the book first or not.